AP Calculus AB Prep Plus 2018-2019: 3 Practice Tests + Study Plans + Targeted Review & Practice + Online by Kaplan
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 15.1 MB
Overview: Kaplan’s AP Calculus AB Prep Plus 2018-2019 is completely restructured and aligned with the current AP exam, giving you concise review of the most-tested content to quickly build your skills and confidence. With bite-sized, test-like practice sets and customizable study plans, our guide fits your schedule.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Science & Mathematics > Test Preparation
Personalized Prep. Realistic Practice.
• Three full-length Kaplan practice exams with online test scoring included
• Pre- and post-quizzes in each chapter so you can monitor your progress
• Customizable study plans tailored to your individual goals and prep time
• More than 400 practice questions with detailed answer explanations
• Online quizzes and workshops for additional practice
• Focused content review on the essential concepts to help you make the most of your study time
• Test-taking strategies designed specifically for AP Calculus
• Our AP experts explain the ins and outs of the exam structure and question formats so you can avoid surprises on Test Day.
• We know the test: Our expert AP teachers provide tips and strategies for scoring higher and making the most of your time
• Kaplan’s expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
• We invented test prep—Kaplan (http://www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.